Location: 4462 189th Street, Russell, KS
REISIG SEEDS, LLC – An Opportunity to Own & Operate a much-needed seed business located in the rolling hills Northeast of Russell, KS. This is a turnkey business waiting for a new owner. You will also receive:
- 50 x 30 Seedhouse with 3 cleaners: (One food grade and 2 length graders)
- Barrel tumbler treater by USC
- Semi-sized scale placed under ALL the downspouts, so you download on the scale. Everyone who has seen this facility loves the fact that all loading and unloading happens on the scale: no guessing and no waste.
- Bagger for bushel bags
- 9 grain bins — all have air
- 70 x 54 Treb Building for Storage and Maintenance
- 15 acres of land you can use to expand in the future
LIST PRICE: $280,000
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: A partial tract beginning in the Southeast Corner (SEC) of the Northeast Quarter (NE/4), then North 1,067’, West 691’, South 1,082’, East 717’ to POB of Section Twenty (20), Township Thirteen (13) South, Range Thirteen (13) West of the 6th P.M., Russell County, KS.
TAXES: 2021 taxes were, $1,578.90.
OTHER TERMS: To be negotiated at time of contract signing. The sellers are motivated, but not desperate. They would like to see the business continue.
AGENCY DISCLOSURE: Farmland Auction & Realty Co., Inc. is the agent of the Seller. If purchaser desires representation, legal council is advised.
Farmland Auction & Realty Co., Inc.
1390 E. 8th, Unit A
Hays, KS 67601